Sign In

 PG Students


All students wishing to take leave for sport need to apply to the SRES Department for leave to be granted. This should be done so at least 7 days prior to the requested leave (special circumstances considered). Students will need to complete the below form and send this along with a letter from the sporting organization before sports leave will be considered.

Sports leave final- amended 26 Nov (3).docxSports leave New.docx



Related Links

UWC Supports Sustainability
© 2013 UWC | Disclaimer | Sign-in

Contact Centre

University of the Western Cape,
Robert Sobukwe Road,
Bellville, 7535,
Republic of South Africa | +27 21 959 2911