Navigate Up
Sign In



For details regarding fees or study quotation for the Honours, Master's and PhD
programmes, please contact:

Student  Accounts
Contact Person: Ms Dorothy Abrahams'
Tel: +2721959 2154/2307

Study Permits

For assistance with study permits, please contact:

Student Administration International Office
Contact Person: Ms Sedicka Cassiem
Tel: +27 27 959 2115

Medical Aid 

All non-South African citizens, including students who are citizens from SADC countries, need to comply with the visa regulation as determined by the Immigration Act, Act 19 of 2004

Regulation 10(1) (i) determines the following:

An applivcant for a study visa or study permit is required to provide proof of medical aid cover with medical scheme registerd in terms of the Medical Schemes Act, Act 131 of 1998, recognised in the Republic.

The University requires that the medical aid cover be valid for the full academic year for which you seek registration until 31 December.


Related Links

UWC Supports Sustainability
© 2013 UWC | Disclaimer | Sign-in

Contact Centre

University of the Western Cape,
Robert Sobukwe Road,
Bellville, 7535,
Republic of South Africa | +27 21 959 2911