Please note the financial clearance processes on the following categories:
First year applicants must apply for funding via the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) www.nsfas.org.za. Applications will reopen from 09 January 2017 to 20 January 2017, the results of which will be made known from 01 February 2017.
2. Senior students who qualify for NSFAS will be cleared for registration for 2017 and will not be required to pay the upfront amount.
3. Senior students who do not qualify for funding will be required to consult with Student Credit Management for payment arrangements.
4. Students who are unable to settle their outstanding debt must make payment arrangements with Student Credit Management.
5. Students who are bursary holders must provide proof of the bursary to the Financial Aid office for verification.
6. International students are expected to settle their fees in full at registration. Students who have refugee and asylum seeker status have to make contact with the Student Credit Management (SCM) office to make appropriate arrangements
7. All students who do not qualify for NSFAS or full cost funding will be required to pay the prescribed minimum upfront payment on or before registration.
Students with a gross combined family income of up to R600 000 per annum will be required to apply for the DHET grant. Please complete the online application via this link http://tinyurl.com/jv7qaqg