It is with pleasure that we welcome you to UWC, an engaged university facing the future in a way that transcends the past and embraces the complex reality of transformation and global technological advances. It is committed to excellence in teaching, learning and research, to nurturing the cultural diversity of South Africa, and to responding in critical and creative ways to the needs of a society in transition.
As we enter into the second semester we are doing everything we can with our available resources to improve academic administrative services to you.Together we can make your time at UWC a success.
Registration Dates for the 2nd Semester:
Closing Date: 4 August 2017
South African Students
- ID Document (original or certified copy)
- The registration fee and first instalment of your fees
- To upload a certified copy of your Identification Document (ID), (2016 matriculants only), please click UPLOAD.
- HESA documentation
- Passport (original or certified copy)
- Proof of medical insurance
- Copy of study permit
- Full tuition fees including residence fee
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE or REGISTRATION PLEASE CALL OUR CONTACT CENTRE at
021 959 3900/01 /02 /03.