WHAT DOES THE WELLNESS@UWC PROGRAMME OFFER?
- Via Virtual and/or
- Face to Face Counselling at the discretion of the counsellor due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Unlimited access.
- Support will be provided on a wide range of psychosocial and personal concern that has the potential of impacting on work performance, including, but not limited to relationships, family matters, stress, loss and grief, depression, anxiety and personal trauma.
Telephonic Financial Advice
- Telephonic access to information and advice on financial issues such as budgeting and financing and access to financial tools, financial professionals and financial service providers.
- Telephonic coaching and advice on all financial matters, including financial products, budgeting, large transactions (house or car purchases) indebtedness and debt review.
- Assessment of over indebtedness and referral to a Debt Counsellor where appropriate.
Telephonic Medical Support and Advice
- Telephonic access to health professionals for advice and information on any health-related concerns, whether a chronic disease or preventative healthcare.
- Telephonic advice to support healthier lifestyles, including exercise, nutrition, sleep, stress, and so on...
Telephonic Legal Support and Advice
- Telephonic coaching & advice on legal matters such as criminal offences, fines, contracts, family matters, and so on...
HOW TO ACCESS THE WELLNESS@UWC PROGRAMMEContact the 24/7 Care Centre at 0800205333