Target market:In pursuit of its mission, the following sectors are targeted: Small to Medium enterprises (SMEs).
SME service providers including training organisations, provincial and local government, business associations, business support centres, business units of corporate clients.
- In pursuit of its objectives, the EDU seeks to:
- Develop the management potential and capability of SMEs.
- Enhance enterprise performance and competitiveness.
- Build capacity of service providers in the SME sector and
- Enhance understanding and expertise of the SME sector.
ActivitiesGiven its position in service delivery to the SME sector, the EDU focuses on three primary areas of service provision:
Education and Training:
- Graduate programmes in enterprise management.
- Certificate programmes and short courses in SME management.
- Capacity building programmes.
- Project evaluation.
- Business management.
Applied research initiated and facilitated in the SME sector.