UWC Alumni Networks
If you need any further proof that a degree from UWC allows you to spread your wings, consider that our alumni are not only located in all regions of the country, they are also spread across the globe.
To allow these far-flung alumni to remain in touch with events, programmes and each other, they form voluntary associations called Alumni Networks.
Key objectives of our alumni networks include:
- Boost the profile and standing of UWC
- Engage UWC Alumni in pre-defined geographic locations
- Re-establish dormant relationships with UWC Alumni
- Integrate alumni into centralised, broader UWC Alumni communities
- Acknowledge alumni for their contributions and sacrifices to UWC
- Create value for alumni network members and participants