Admission Support Services
Welcome to the University of the Western Cape Student Enrolment Management Unit (SEMU).Put in place to offer support, advice, and guidance, the UWC Student Enrolment Management Unit (SEMU) provides a range of support services that assist prospective students, parents and guardians, schools, and other organisations in their engagements with the University as they consider UWC as a possible place of study.
Areas of Support include:
- Assist with making an informed decision about what to Study at UWC
- Advise on the UWC undergraduate admission and selection requirements
- Offer alternative options should a student not meet the minimum undergraduate admission and selection requirements
- Navigate the application process
- Clarify bursaries, financial aid, residence, and other services that the University provides