At Reutech Radar Systems (RRS) we thrive on challenges.
RHS is not just a place to work. it is a promise of a living, dynamic, environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
RRS invites full-time undergraduate and post-graduate students to apply for bursaries, to be awarded for the 2021 academic year. Bursaries will be awarded on a yearly basis and will cover all academic and student residence costs.
- A South African Citizen
- Applicants must be studying to complete a degree and have completed their first year of study in the fields, of BSc or BEng in:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Computer Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Minimum average 65 academic performance for their first year
- Be registered with an accredited and reputable University in South Africa
- Not currently receiving any bursary funding from another private/ public institution.
- An official Academic Record/Transcript
- A certified ID copy, not older than three months
- A certified proof of university registration
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged and disabled candidates.
Should you not hear from us by 28 February 202 consider your application unsuccessful.
Primary location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape