We are excited to announce that Baker Hughes, an energy technology company, has partnered with Feenix to administer their Bursary programme!
As part of the South African community Baker Hughes is committed to Skills Development and transformation, and is looking for candidates to join their bursary program.
In addition to funding, students have the opportunity to gain industry experience through participating in vacation work.
Please could you reach out to the relevant student cohort and let them know about this opportunity. R1.2 million is available for this particular bursary programme and we are looking to make payment in July 2021 depending on intake.
Who can apply:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students who are currently registered at one of the 26 South African public universities
- Candidates must have outstanding 2021 student debt only (no debt from previous years)
- South African citizens
- Second to final year students (no first-year students)
- Students with family household income under R600 000 per annum
- Students in the following fields of study:
- Engineering (electrical, mechanical and mining)
- Sales and Marketing
- Students must not be beneficiaries of NSFAS or any other bursary.
How can they apply:
Visit the website www.bakerhughesbursary.co.za to submit application and all required documentation (list of documents needed is stated on the website)
Deadline: Friday, 11 June 2021 (Only completed applications with all the required documentation submitted by the deadline, 11 June 2021, will be considered.)
If students have any questions, they can contact the Baker Hughes Support Team who will be happy to help at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at +27 63 968 7544.
Please see flyer of Baker Hughes Bursary Programme opportunity, by clicking HERE.