The applications are open to full-time and part-time South African and permanent residents who are financially needy (i.e., those whose combined household family income is less or equal to R350 000 per annum).
Funding will be awarded for the 2022 academic year only, for students who meet the following criteria:
- Student’s first year of enrolment in the BEd Honours programme must be the 2022 academic year
- Student cannot be a recipient of other sources of funding
- Student cannot be employed in the UWC Work Study programme, e.g. as a Student Assistant, Tutor or Teaching Assistant
- Student with a combined household income of less or equal to R350 000 per annum
- Successful applicants will be funded the full tuition costs, subject to the availability of funds
Kindly refer to the advert below for more information.
Advert: BEd Honours bursaries