(Published - 4 February 2020}
Dear Staff and Postgraduate Students,
Applications are invited for the COIMBRA Group Short Stay Scholarship Programme for young researchers from Sub-Saharan Africa. Deadline: before 31 March 2020 midnight (Brussels Time).
Eligibility Criteria includes:
- born on or after 1 January 1975
- nationals of and current residents in a country in Sub-Saharan Africa
- current staff members of a university or an equivalent HEI in Sub-Saharan Africa
- preferably doctoral / postdoctoral or equivalent status
- Applicants who have identified a research supervisor in the host university
Note: Women candidates will be prioritised by the host universities in the selection process.
Enquiries to the International Relations Office, email: firstname.lastname@example.org