Dimension Data would like to exclusively invite the Faculties of Economic and Management Sciences, and Natural Science to present their top Honours/ Masters students graduating at the end of 2017, to apply for our Graduate Acceleration Programme (GAP) 2018.
Our two-year Graduate Acceleration Programme (GAP) is designed to turn creative, talented and ambitious graduates into the future leaders of Dimension Data.
A career at Dimension Data offers an opportunity for immense growth and learning. At the core of our approach to managing people is the philosophy that people drive their own success and create their own opportunities.
Here's what we are looking for in applicants:
- People with a passion for technology, and sales & commerce, targeting both technical and business degrees: such as, BTech, BSc, Bachelor of Commerce, Business Science, Bachelor of Social Science, Bachelor of Business Administration and other related degrees
- Natural confidence
- Unconventional thinking
- Consistently good academic record
- A unique mix of talent, skill and character
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as we are adept at building trusting relationships with clients to enlist their participation and support
- Leadership skills that bring people together to drive a positive outcome
Applicants should complete the GAP Application form and send to email@example.com no later than 11 September 2017.
Gen McKayTalent Acquisition Manager – GAP 2018