(Published - 3 June 2020)
Mediclinic and ER24 recognise the need for qualified healthcare professionals within the context of a global shortage of skills. The organisation is thus granting a limited number of bursary opportunities towards course fees for persons enrolling / enrolled in the following areas of study:
- Emergency medical care
Please could you pass on this information to the admin department and any deserving students (nursing, pharmacy and emergency medical care) that need financial assistance. Applicants for bursary funding from Mediclinic and ER24 must apply annually for such funding and funds will be granted per year of study according to progress of the learner. Closing dates end July for the next year (2021) of study.
Criteria for Consideration
- Candidate must supply Grade 11 / 12 results for consideration for 1st year study (Must be in line for entrance to a Bachelors programme)
- Candidate must supply programme results to date for consideration for later years of study
- Candidate must provide proof of acceptance / registration for the programme at a registered institution offering the programme
- Employment Equity candidates will be given preference
- Financial status of the parents / applicant will be given consideration
Interested candidates can contact Agnetha Kearns at 021 809 6958 / Felicity Jacobs at 021 809 6705.
Attached the application form which interested candidates must complete and e-mail back to Agnetha Kearns (firstname.lastname@example.org).