(Published - 17 October 2018)
Postdoc fellowship in the Faculty of Community & Health Sciences
The Faculty of Community & Health Sciences is an interdisciplinary faculty in the area of health and social sciences and invites postdoc applications. One postdoc fellowship will be awarded with a stipend of R150 000 per annum. The fellow will be provided with a shared office, laptop and access to the national research grant to attend a local conference.
- Candidates must hold a PHD degree at the time of application or have completed the examination process.
- Fellowships will be awarded to candidates at the beginning of their academic career.
- Candidates must have demonstrated outstanding scholarly achievements.
Please submit a comprehensive CV, a copy of your PHD certificate or letter attesting to completion, a cover letter motivation for the fellowship, an example of a published article. An indication of what you hope to achieve and in which focus area. Completed applications must be submitted to Mrs. M. Van Vuuren at email@example.com.
Closing date: 30 October 2018.
The Faculty of Community & Health Sciences has several areas of interest that it wishes to build on and these include.
- High performance sport for development
- Inter-professional Education as a vehicle to improved health and social outcomes