The University of the Western Cape will be a participant at the conference to showcase its existing and future plans for the precinct as a strategic anchor tenant. The conference is a chance for local and potential business and property owners to hear from development and planning experts about what is planned for Bellville in the short, medium and long term.
Event speakers include Warren Hewitt, CEO of the GTP who will be unpacking the investment case for Bellville and David Downey, President and CEO of International Downtown Association, explaining the significance of complete cities. A panel of experts will discuss and field questions on the core theme: What does Bellville’s sustainable future look like?
Additionally, senior representatives from the City of Cape Town will also be addressing the conference, focused on the City's commitment to the re-establishment of Bellville as a critical node for the metropole.
The conference is taking place in a dynamic virtual environment designed to stimulate discussion and connection between delegates.
Conference partners and sponsors include:
- TUHF, a specialised commercial property financing company that finances property investors exclusively in inner cities
- City of Cape Town
- Devmark Property Group, developers of the R2bn Galleria development in Tyger Valley, and affordable accommodation developments in Bellville South
- DHK Architects, a multi-disciplinary design studio incorporating architecture, urban design, landscape architecture and interior design
- The University of the Western Cape, which has been located in Bellville since its establishment 60 years ago, and which has been implementing a phased expansion of its campus buildings in the Bellville CBD
- Real Estate Investor, who are developers of the custom-built virtual conference space
Event delegates will be able to interact with live and on-demand content, network with other attendees, exhibitors, speakers and contributing partners, and gather invaluable data and information about opportunities for development and regeneration in Bellville.
Date: Thursday, 14 October 2021
Time: 10h00 - 15h00
BOOK YOUR SEAT
Our pre-event orientation session takes place today, 13 October 2021 from 16h00 – 17h00.
Kindly use the link below to sign in to the orientation session today: