The Student Development and Support annual Student Awards will be hosted by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Lullu Tshiwula onFriday, 11 October 2013. The purpose is to give recognition to the co-curricular activities and achievements of our students.
Students are recognized for their outstanding contributions in the following categories:
1. Student Governance Leadership
2. Student Leadership
3. Social Responsibility
5. Student Mentoring
6. Student Tutoring
7. Academic Support
8. Student Orientation
9. Student Assistants
10. Overall Achiever of the Year – male
11. Overall Achiever of the Year – female
12. Vice Rector’s Outstanding Achievement Award
Nominations are open and forms can be collected and submitted from the following points:
1. June Wanza, Residence Administration, Tel. X2999, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Ludi-May Allie, Centre for Student Support Services, CHS Building, 2nd Floor, Tel. X2299, email: email@example.com
3. Sashley Bartlett, Leadership & Social Responsibility, Student Centre, 3rd Floor, Tel. X2726, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Mareth Abrahams, Campus Health Clinic, Tel. X2874, email: email@example.com
5. Avril Langeveld, Sports Administration, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, that the application form can also be downloaded from the UWC Thetha Notice Board.
Closing Date for nominations is Friday, 20 September 2013 at 16h00.
For more information, please contact Sashley Bartlett, email: email@example.com, Tel. X2726