About the programmeThe Postgraduate Diploma in e-Skills Development will equip students to understand the digital divide and develop innovative solutions for bridging the digital divide in developing countries.
Thus, empowering you to join an exciting new field in the Fourth Industrial revolution (4IR) that is gaining a vast amount of interest globally.
- The knowledge society and related labour market
- Tools of the digital era
- Research and Development Project
- Introduction to VR/AR and techniques in interactive application development.
- 2D and 3D graphic assets creation within VR/AR application
- AR/VR Interactive Content Development
- AR/VR Scripting, Programming and VR/AR Software Development
- VR/AR Application Development for Mobile Platforms
- AR/VR Practical Project and Project Management
Course Duration12 Months full-time.
(Only full-time currently available.)
Monday, 13 February 2023
Total Tuition Fees:
R54 000 pa (2022)
CLICK HERE FOR THE 2023 PGDIP E-SKILLS BROCHURE