The School of Nursing at the University of the Western Cape (@uwcson) is located in the Bellville Campus in the Community and Health Science Faculty and is the largest department in the Faculty of Community and Health Sciences.
The School offers both undergraduate and postgraduate nursing education accredited by the South African Nursing Council (SANC) for registration and registered with the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Postgraduate Diploma Midwifery (2021 onwards)
- Postgraduate Diploma Mental Health Nursing (2021 onwards)
- Postgraduate Diploma Nursing Education (2021 onwards)
- Postgraduate Diploma Health Services Management (2021 onwards)
- Master's of Nursing (MNur)
- Doctor Philosophy (PhD)
Contact Undergraduate programmes:Ms Nicolene Jooste
Contact Postgraduate programmes:Ms Nicolette Johnnes