Through large funded projects such as those under Carnegie Corporation, the merSETA, the DHET-EU, and the NRF SARChI, inter alia, we have been able to fund a number of our postgraduate students in Adult Education, Higher Education, and TVET studies.
IPSS Resource CentreThe IPSS Resource Centre is a research hub for studies in higher education, vocational education and adult education in South Africa and on the African continent.
The Centre includes:
- A resource centre attached to the UWC Library that contains collections of the books, journals, research reports and policy documents, and reports, theses, and the archives of a historical collection on the South African education system.
- A study area for students, resident researchers, and visiting researchers.
- Online research repository on African higher education.
- Collection of historical records on higher education in South Africa and beyond.
- Library staff and researchers with special expertise in post school studies.
- Loans – short and long term
- Electronic resource (links forthcoming)
- Request form (links forthcoming)
Library services - access our books and journals via main-library website - https://lib.uwc.ac.za/
Access to resources
Digital – (historical collection) - (forthcoming)
African Higher Education Research Online- http://ahero.uwc.ac.za/