Welcome to the Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences. To speak to an advisor, you are welcome to make a booking.
- You need to book 24 hours in advance the time slots are updated weekly.
- Please avoid booking multiple slots as this makes it difficult to schedule curriculum advising sessions with academics.
- Ensure that you join the advisory session on time
Only use the slots available for your programme.
For the BCom 1008 programme, if your preferred slot is unavailable. You are welcome to select a different link.
- All sessions will be hosted online.
- All sessions will be facilitated with Google Meets.
- All sessions will be booked with your UWC Student Gmail account
- The invitation will be emailed to you, so please ensure it is accepted and attended to.
Please direct any queries to the Faculty Office: email@example.com
Pass requirement: Only for Postgraduate Students
For queries pertaining to specific processes, kindly click on the link applicable:
Condoned Pass: Only for Undergraduate students
Associate Status Student (Open):