OverviewThe Department of Sport, Recreation and Exercise Science (SRES) provides students with the necessary academic and professional skills to promote health through participation in sport, recreation and physical activities.
The SRES vision:
- The vision of the SRES Department is to empower individuals through quality education to contribute to the development of healthy communities
- The SRES department is currently aligning its programmes to the following mission statement: the SRES Department strives to be a centre of excellence in the provision of competent and professional practitioners through innovative research and creative teaching who will contribute to the development of healthy communities through sport, recreation and exercise science.
- Hons Biokinetics - complete the applications steps found on the Biokinetics tab (Closes 31 August 2020)
- Hons Sport & Exercise Science - complete the applications steps found on the SES Hons tab (Closes 30 September 2020)
- Biokinetics Internship - open for 2020 applications (Go to Biokinetics tab for more information)